RECUVA PROFESSIONAL

Guest johnccleaner

If the drive is actually, properly, crashed then that may well be correct, unfortunately. 

Recuva requires that the drive have a valid, working partition to act as a 'framework' to work within. If the drive has been reformatted with a working partition, then using the "Scan for non-deleted files option" in the Actions tab of Recuva's Options, described in more detail here: https://support.piriform.com/hc/en-us/articles/360048410512

If the drive has not been reformatted with a working partition, then it may be best to have a data recovery firm or technician look at the drive instead, as they may have options that would be more likely to recover the data without losing it, or losing more of it. If you do decide to format the drive, please do a Quick Format instead of a Full Format, as that makes it less likely (but still entirely possible) for the process to destroy data that you wish to recover.

Rubbish it ran overnight to find a few photos 10 hours despite saying press esc ,it was locked up, to get shut I had to reinstall windows, the same with Defraggler pro it started to defrag after 5 hours it had reached 8% then crashed ,again my laptop had be reinstalled, Asking for my money back they said no way despite money back.

• Admin
25 minutes ago, sailor219 said:

Asking for my money back they said no way despite money back

Who told you that? You requested a refund and it was issued to your PayPal (with a confirmation email sent to you) almost a half hour before you posted this message.  

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes