Recuva not help

Cfeldman

I am trying to recover completely deleted or not found "Image files folder-2019-" on my pc,
even if I bought Recuva Professional, 
I can't find anything yet !! ....
-- I can't see any preview either--(?) 
   "How can i see what i am searching in this way ?".....
    How can i search what i am looking for whitout nothing seen ?...
Can you help me please ?
 ...., it gives me the feeling that what I buy is useless!
.Help & Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest johnccleaner

To begin, have you looked into our documentation, available here: https://support.piriform.com/hc/en-us/categories/200264780-Recuva ?

Image files, specifically, not showing a preview for image files indicates one of two things: either the file is not a format that's supported for preview in Recuva (not likely to be the case unless these are rather exotic image files) or, unfortunately more likely, that the file in question is too damaged for the image to be viewable and thus for a preview to be generated.

If you're using the Wizard to start the scan, you might want to make sure that it's being set correctly. If, e.g., you were trying to find image files on an external drive mounted as E: by Windows, then making sure to select the Pictures option on File Type, and the In a specific location option on File location (set to E:); this will help make sure that you see specifically what Recuva can see at that location.

Also make sure that the Scanning Actions in Options are set appropriately for your needs, as described here: https://support.piriform.com/hc/en-us/articles/360048410512 (the least 'restrictive' option would be to check all of the Scanning Actions other than Deep Scan, but that may also lead to a lot of unnecessary and unwanted files being shown).

Of course, you're also welcome to get in touch with our Support team for more assistance or questions - simply click the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of that article or any other on the Help Center!