email account

pfatphat

I have used the CCleaner on 4 machines and have had a problem. All log on information to items like email accounts is gone. Is this a setting that I can change? Not being the smartest tack in the bag, I looked at the beginner's guide and it mentioned the autocomplete selection. Is this the correct item and is there more to deselect? Is there a clickable smile that shows a sourpuss waving a single digit in the air?

I have used the CCleaner on 4 machines and have had a problem. All log on information to items like email accounts is gone. Is this a setting that I can change? Not being the smartest tack in the bag, I looked at the beginner's guide and it mentioned the autocomplete selection. Is this the correct item and is there more to deselect? Is there a clickable smile that shows a sourpuss waving a single digit in the air?

What email client are you using?

IPB Image IPB Image IPB ImageIPB Image

• Moderators

If you are using hotmail, yahoo, or other web based emails. Then, yes it is the autocomplete. Just uncheck it and that should fix it.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Piriform Forum Moderator

Quick Links: CCleaner Products | CCleaner Documentation | Knowledge Center | Downloads | Lost License Key

On 2 machines I use Outlook, on 1 machine I use Outlook Express, on another (wife's) AOL is used and Eudora is used on the bosses'. Also information such as log on to the stock trade accounts on the bosses' and games for the wife's.