Problems with my internet connection!

Bujar

I have contacted my ISP to ask why i have these problems with internet(when i try to send attachments through outlook ,the whole internet connection stops,and time after time my internet connection is stoping...its like something is steeling my internet connection) and they said everything is fine,they also doubt that something could be steeling my internet connection,some unwanted program,software...!

So can you please tell me how/where can i find out why am i having these problems with internet?

I have scaned my pc with up to date versions of Ad-Aware Se,Norman Antivirus and CCleaner...i regulary scan my pc with these,but these didn't solve the problem.

Please see if you can help

Thanks

Bujar

Bujar I,m only responding to this because I had a similar problem,& I was infected with a dialer which calls anywhere and everywhere to run up a huge phonebill, It might not be ,but to be on the safe side I would follow the instructions about high jack This, & post a log in the appropriate thread & let the experts look at it, The only way I could disconnect when I had it was to manually unplug the phoneline,Dont take a chance, Cowboy

Sorry Bujar I missed that post, I dont know what to tell You, I dont know anything about reading the logs but i am curious about 1 entry, O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [skype] "C:\PROGRAM FILES\SKYPE\PHONE\SKYPE.EXE" /nosplash /minimized, Do you know what it is?, I wouldn,t fix it or anything, Because I have no clue, It just looks similar to something that was on mine,,,Just curious, But if Tony said it was clean I,m sure it is,,Sorry I couldn,t help. Cowboy

This may help.

1. Click Start, click Run, type (or copy paste) the following command in the Open box, and then click OK:

Regsvr32.exe %Windir%\System32\Ole32.dll

2. In the RegSvr32 dialog box, click OK.

• Moderators

Try reseting your modem. Unplug it for about a minute and then plug it back in. Sometimes that will be enough for it to re-establish a connection.

Do you have anything else running off your internet connection besides your one computer? Things like a internet phone service, xbox, multiple computers, ect? I ask because it might just be you have too many things draining your bandwidth.