Eclude Nero 7 Temp Files?

wenospeak

I recently ran the Cleaner with the Windows/System/Temporary Files box checked. It came up with all my Nero 7 Temp folders and files.

I'm not sure that it's safe to delete these files, so my question is two fold:

1) Does anyone know if Nero will function properly when all the Nero 7 unpacked Temp files are deleted?

2) Better still, Does anyone know how to exclude the Nero Temp files from being included in the Scan results?

Thanks,

Rick

I recently ran the Cleaner with the Windows/System/Temporary Files box checked. It came up with all my Nero 7 Temp folders and files.

I'm not sure that it's safe to delete these files, so my question is two fold:

1) Does anyone know if Nero will function properly when all the Nero 7 unpacked Temp files are deleted?

2) Better still, Does anyone know how to exclude the Nero Temp files from being included in the Scan results?

Thanks,

Rick

Hi wenospeak. Welcome :)

I don't use Nero so I'm taking an educated guess here. But in the applications tab Nero should be listed and you should have a choice as to whether or not you want those deleted.

And yes, things will run fine after running CCleaner. I do however suggest that you download the winapp2.ini because updates could have been made. There is a link in my signature.

Have a nice day!

K

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)

• 1 year later...