Beginners Questions

HODDY

Dear Everyone,

Below is a list of my novice questions:-

1. I have 4 seperate logins on my windows XP computer. Crap cleaner is in my login, is it true that when using it, it only cleans stuff in my login? and if so how can I get CC into the other logins as I cannot find it in programs?

2. Under applications if I ticked Flash and Quicktime players, would this uninstall these two programs? and then would I have to install them when next needed?

3. When I ticked the Office XP under application and analyzed, I saw lots of lines, for eg;

C;/documents and settings/hoddy/application data/microsoft/office/recent/a letter of mine.Link 807 bytes

they all seemed to show LINK after the file (actual letters) By cleaning these would I be getting rid of the actual letters that I have in my documents, or is it cleaning someting else connected with the letter?

Many thanks to anyone that replies to these questions, I know they seem basic but I want to be sure that I am cleaning the correct things. Excellent product.

Cheers Hoddy.

1. I have 4 seperate logins on my windows XP computer. Crap cleaner is in my login, is it true that when using it, it only cleans stuff in my login? and if so how can I get CC into the other logins as I cannot find it in programs?

See this thread Muliple users

2. Under applications if I ticked Flash and Quicktime players, would this uninstall these two programs? and then would I have to install them when next needed?
CCleaner will just clean the cache for the application not the app itself.

3. When I ticked the Office XP under application and analyzed, I saw lots of lines, for eg;

C;/documents and settings/hoddy/application data/microsoft/office/recent/a letter of mine.Link 807 bytes

they all seemed to show LINK after the file (actual letters) By cleaning these would I be getting rid of the actual letters that I have in my documents, or is it cleaning someting else connected with the letter?

The extension is .lnk. They are only shortcuts and cleaning them will not affect the actual documents. However I wouldn't recommend selecting Office.