Manually deleting app cache

PongGod

Recently when I've been using CCleaner, I'm being told that I can save 1.23 GB of storage  when I run the Analyze feature, but after running Clean, I get a message indicating that I must clean the items manually (see first attachment). When I follow these instructions, I end up on a screen where I can see the apps and their potentially deletable cache sizes (see second attachment), but I can find no way to actually go about deleting those caches. I could really use some guidance here. Thanks.

post-78694-0-21999000-1490712633_thumb.png

post-78694-0-28608600-1490712640_thumb.png

Recently when I've been using CCleaner, I'm being told that I can save 1.23 GB of storage  when I run the Analyze feature, but after running Clean, I get a message indicating that I must clean the items manually (see first attachment). When I follow these instructions, I end up on a screen where I can see the apps and their potentially deletable cache sizes (see second attachment), but I can find no way to actually go about deleting those caches. I could really use some guidance here. Thanks.

OK, I figured it out. Settings --> Apps --> Storage --> Clear Cache.

• Moderators

Hi PongGod, and welcome to the forum.

I for one appreciate you coming back with your solution, because I couldn't have given you an answer to that one as on my phone I don't get that additional dialogue shown under "Cache". And what I see on my phone is all I have to base my answers on.

If you do read this I would appreciate knowing which version of Android you're running. That info could be helpful with similar future queries.

Thanks in advance.

:)