issues

gungazza

gday when i click on to issues it scans to about %80 then drops out ?? eny ideas thanks

What are you referring to by "drops out"? Do you mean that CCleaner 1. closes, 2. minimizes, or 3. freezes?

1. If you mean that it closes, I would suggest downloading and reinstalling the VB6 runtimes, and then reinstalling CCleaner as well. Then rerun a scan and see if it works.

2. If you mean it minimizes, I have no clue. Did you try maximizing it after it does this to see if it is still scanning?

3. And if you mean that it freezes, make sure that it is actually freezing first. The best way to find out is to check on your computer's tower to see if the hard drive light is still flashing rapidly. If it is, that means that CCleaner is still scanning (even if the bar doesn't seem to be filling up). Just be patient, and see if it finishes itself up.

Let me know if any of these were the correct problem/solution. Hope this helps.

Save a tree, eat a beaver.

Save a tree, wipe with an owl.

Every time a bell rings, a thread gets hijacked!

ding, ding!

Give Andavari lots of money and maybe even consider getting K a DVD-RW drive.

If it's not Scottish, IT'S CRAP!!!

What are you referring to by "drops out"? Do you mean that CCleaner 1. closes, 2. minimizes, or 3. freezes?

1. If you mean that it closes, I would suggest downloading and reinstalling the VB6 runtimes, and then reinstalling CCleaner as well. Then rerun a scan and see if it works.

2. If you mean it minimizes, I have no clue. Did you try maximizing it after it does this to see if it is still scanning?

3. And if you mean that it freezes, make sure that it is actually freezing first. The best way to find out is to check on your computer's tower to see if the hard drive light is still flashing rapidly. If it is, that means that CCleaner is still scanning (even if the bar doesn't seem to be filling up). Just be patient, and see if it finishes itself up.

Let me know if any of these were the correct problem/solution. Hope this helps.

gday when i click on to issues it scans to about %80 then drops out ?? eny ideas thanks

its getting to %88 then closeing, did what you said ,but still closeing

its getting to %88 then closeing, did what you said ,but still closeing

tried again still not working

If this is the first time you've ever run CCleaner > Issues, try running it with only a few of the categories checked.

I have found that if there are an extreme number of items found, it can freeze up but if you do an initial cleaning a few categories at a time, subsequent cleanings will run with everything checked.

If this is the first time you've ever run CCleaner > Issues, try running it with only a few of the categories checked.

I have found that if there are an extreme number of items found, it can freeze up but if you do an initial cleaning a few categories at a time, subsequent cleanings will run with everything checked.

i seem to be getting somewhere now, i did that ,only some at a time ,and it worked ok ,but when i check

OBSOLETE SOFTWARE it is still crashing

i seem to be getting somewhere now, i did that ,only some at a time ,and it worked ok ,but when i check

OBSOLETE SOFTWARE it is still crashing

yep tried afew more scans ,obsolete software, when checked is the problem