Have FlashPeak Slim Browser cleaned by CCleaner

HTTPS

Hello. Does anyone believe that CCleaner should support Flash Peak Slim Browser as one of the web browsers that can be cleaned by CCleaner. The web browser, Flash Peak Slim Browser, is fairly popular with 6.6+ million downloads and a 4/5 rating, based on CNET's download info. I hope that in the future that Flash Peak Slim Browser will one day be supported by CCleaner. If Flash Peak Slim Browser is already supported, someone please tell me so I can delete this post or have someone delete it.

Posts can't be deleted on the forum by users, and mods generally don't delete them. I'll look into writing some entries for winapp2.ini (see my signature for an explanation of what winapp2.ini is/does) and get back to you.

The developers read all the posts on the forum but rarely respond unless they require additional info.

Edit: My investigations into it lead me to believe that the SlimBrowser cache is handled by Internet Explorer

• 3 weeks later...

Posts can't be deleted on the forum by users, and mods generally don't delete them. I'll look into writing some entries for winapp2.ini (see my signature for an explanation of what winapp2.ini is/does) and get back to you.

The developers read all the posts on the forum but rarely respond unless they require additional info.

Edit: My investigations into it lead me to believe that the SlimBrowser cache is handled by Internet Explorer

Can you tell me the source where you got the information that SlimBrowser's cache is handled by Internet Explorer?

I only tested with the cache personally, but i suspect yes

So anything like temporary internet files and stored passwords and cookies or anything like that in Slimbrowser will be cleaned by CCleaner? Also, can you give me a definition of what is cache. I have an idea but it's kind of foggy to me.

EDIT: This might help you explain to me about what I mentioned in the line above. It might shine some light on the confusion I'm having. Link 1:http://www.slimbrowser.net/en/internet_explorer_engine.php

Link 2:http://www.slimbrowser.net/en/internet-explorer-replacement.php

Edited by HTTPS