Folders to manually include for Chrome?

ljjewell

I did do a lot of searching on google and these forums but was unable to locate my answer.

Problem:

I installed a new ssd drive with windows 7 on it. CCleaner doesn't automatically recognize Chrome because it installed to another drive (D:).

Question:

1. Is there an easy way to show CCleaner where the correct directory is and then have it automatically do the rest?

2. If #1 isn't possible, which folders will I need to manually include to clean all of the items for Chrome that would have been automatically detected?

Thanks!

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

I did look through those topics already however they do not seem to address my problem. Even if I can manually set a folder to be removed, how do I know which folder to delete that contains the information for Chrome normally deleted by CCleaner?

Before you had a new SSD I guess you may have been using Windows on an HDD.

Any application that is "installed" when Windows runs on an HDD will not remain properly installed and configured when Windows is installed on the SSD.

The chances are that even so Chrome may be working O.K. - but I would not take such chances when Shopping on the Internet or conducting banking transactions.