Some suggestions

1.-There is an option for "minimize to the system tray", what about another for "close to the system tray"?

2.-Run always in auto option (directly and silently in the system tray. you can open Ccleaner normaly by double clicking in the Ccleaner icon in the system tray).

3.-Well, Ccleaner includes a registry cleaner, why not include all the other applications like speccy and defraggler? Also make an option for run defraggler with Ccleaner would be a good idea.

4.-The free space is erased 1 time if you select the option, but with safe erase it is deleted more than 1 time not? So what about make separate options for safe-delete the free space and not-free space?

5.-The NOD32 quarantine (and probably the quarantine of the rest of antivirus) stores a lot of virus and other bad things that use valuable space, why CCleaner hasn't got an option for delete ALSO the quarantine?

Thanks for your attention.

• Moderators

I won't comment on all your suggestions Miguel, but rest assured the devs do read them all.

I do like the idea behind #4 if I'm reading it correctly.

If "Wipe Free Space" has been checked and executed once, and the box is still checked on CCleaners next run, there should be a pop up message asking for confirmation that you do want to run it a second time. Or maybe simpler, have the box auto-uncheck after one run.

I've been guilty of running it, and then forgetting to uncheck the box.