CCleaner fails stable Google chrome V12.0.742.100

Hi All,

The stable version of Google Chrome browser has been out since 6-14-2011 and CCleaner still can not clean the cache, does anyone know when a version of CCleaner will be available that will work with Google Chrome?

Thanks,

Steve

Probable that Chrome is not considered a super malevolent trojan to merit an "out of cycle patch".

I would not expect anything before the next regular update that is due later this month.

The cleaner has been locking up and not responding when it hits google chrome for months now, it USED to work, stopped working near the beginning of this year. I HAVE to use the google chrome tools to clear the cache and history etc., but it still stops responding when it gets to the google chrome point. I have let it run for hours and it never moves from the 50 to 57% point, right where it says it is doing google chrome. Further, if I do not close the browser and wait at least 2 minutes, before even opening ccleaner, it will tell the browser is still open.. VERY definate google chrome problems. I have uninstalled, turned off computer and reinstalled 5 times, the last time last week and then this morning as well, no change, still locks and will not clean google chrome.