A topic of Appreciation

Vector_Overflow

I just absolutely love your products, Piriform! (No, I am not an automated bot, as you'll see by the wholeheartedness of my post :))

I have a technique for decluttering and optimizing computers, which involves using two of your products (CCleaner and Defraggler). I don't use the standard defragmenter, because I'm certain defraggler can do the job much better. It even displays more than the standard defragmenter on Windows.

CCleaner is just about the best program I've used to remove clutter from my system, and it not only removes files, but also cleans the registry! That's a very nice step up, when it can perform the job of two separate applications! Thanks for creating this product.

Recova lets you restore as many files as you want, and yet it's free! That's the beauty of the program... I love it. Thanks again for creating this program. (However, perhaps the algorithm can be tweaked to locate more files lost to the partition table.)

I would gladly donate $20 or so in support of you guys, to show my appreciation. Thanks so much, Piriform!

• Moderators

Hi vector, and welcome to the forum.

That's very king of you to register and post your appreciation of Piriforms products. The devs do read these posts, and I'm sure they'll echo my remarks.

Piriforms other product "Speccy" can be found here, along with the others:

http://www.piriform.com/products

And guides for all the software can be found here:

http://www.piriform.com/docs

Thanks again.

:)