lack of contact

downloaded defraggler end of july and its worked so well I decided to pay for it which I did tonight(23/08 or if you insist 08/23) i think i made a mistake and started a download which i thought would simply replace my first program..got an error message ..so uninstalled first program and tried again..get same error message on starting install...then find I cannot contact piriform DIRECTLY(why!!) so now am trying to make contact via forum(shades of microsoft )

• Moderators

Hi fionnmacool, and welcome to Piriform.

No one has to pay for Piriform software. All products have always been free to all users.

Taking up the option to "donate", is completely voluntary, and doesn't come with any rights over and above the users who choose not to donate.

This forum is the support group, manned by volunteer members, for Defraggler and all Piriform software.

There is a "Premium Business Support" service available now, and that's available via a purchased licence.

I'm pleased you fixed your issue, but should you need any assistance in the future, feel free to post your problem here, and the members will do their best to assist you.

Hope that helps, and thank you on behalf of the developers for your donation.