CCleaner scheduled task...

mr don

I was wondering if you could include the option to add CCleaner as a scheduled task.

Defraggler can be set to run once a day, week, month. I was wondering about setting CCleaner as a task as well. Setting CCleaner to only run on reboot results in some computers not being cleaned for months. Especially servers who depend on NOT rebooting for months at a time.

How about the option to set CCleaner to also run once, or once a day, week, month like Defraggler?

I am not saying do away with the clean on reboot option, because of the fact that sometimes setting a scheduled task can fail. For whatever reason, even running in admin mode whether on XP, Vista, 7, servers etc, the scheduled task service can fail to work at times. So being able to clean on reboot would be better than nothing at all in these instances.

Is there a chance you can make a version of CCleaner that can set itself to automatically run every day, week, or month like Defraggler? I would really love to know that if I am away "CCleaner will automatically run on a server" while I am gone, even if the server never reboots for days, weeks, months!

Thanks!