Powerpoint templates Ideas

Brandy_in_Red

Hi

As I wrote in my previouse post in openoffice templates discussion I'm a profeccional designer and as most artists need feedback.

I'm not sure is it right tread, but I hope you will give me any feed back.

You can find my works here poweredtemplate.com

Or free powerpoint templates

Pls,tell me :

1 is it working properly in OpenOffice? Can you use it in OpenOffice at all?

2 is it better to create more abstractive backrounds or better to create smth more detailed to specific event? To Helloween for example?smile.gif

3 Could you give me any new ideas for templates? have you any specific wishes?

Thank you

Brandy

• Moderators

Hi Brandy I must say first that I'm very impressed with your templates. They are nice looking and I would use them in my presentations.

1. I downloaded two of them and they seemed to work great in openoffice. I didnt have any trouble changing the text or adding new slides. I suggest that you might want to get openoffice yourself and when you make new templates test them out in openoffice as well.

http://download.services.openoffice.org/2.0.0rc/index.html

2. I think its a good idea to have both abstract and specific type back grounds. This way even if you dont have a template specifically for what your doing you have one that you can use.

Hope this is the type of feed back you were looking for.

Hi Brandy I must say first that I'm very impressed with your templates. They are nice looking and I would use them in my presentations.

1. I downloaded two of them and they seemed to work great in openoffice. I didnt have any trouble changing the text or adding new slides. I suggest that you might want to get openoffice yourself and when you make new templates test them out in openoffice as well.

http://download.services.openoffice.org/2.0.0rc/index.html

2. I think its a good idea to have both abstract and specific type back grounds. This way even if you dont have a template specifically for what your doing you have one that you can use.

Hope this is the type of feed back you were looking for.

Hi rridgely

Thank you for your replay

I never use Open Office before and it's realy nice that my Templates are usefull in openoffice.

Could you tell me, is it need to create templates for such events as Father's Day, Helloween or Thanksgiving Day?

When you start to create yor Presentation what themes you prefer?

I mean, your choice is based on principle "just good picture" or smth else?

How many special presentation you create monthly ?

Sorry, of mess guestions :)

Hope, You understand me :)

PS: as the bonus for you answers look at my blog I posted lot of new pics there :)