Just a suggestion

Jasen

I don't know what CCLeaner is coded in, but I'm sure this would be pretty simple. When you click the Run Cleaner button, gray out (just like the run cleaner button) the tabs (for the cleaning selection) and also gray out every tab except for the cleaner one. Do the same thing for every other tab that does a job that causes the UI to freeze.

You mean the other buttons should also gray out when a scan is being performed??? The downside of this though is that it kinda makes it look like if CCleaner is crashing and freezing.

I love computer maintenance tasks.

Some of my favorite programs:

Wordpad -basic word processing

Notepad - temporary clipboard and basic scripting module

Windows Media Player 12- video, music and online radio player

Windows Media Center - live TV, local FM radio

CCleaner- handy computer maintenance tool

If something fails to work after using the registry cleaner, use SYSTEM RESTORE.

I don't know what CCLeaner is coded in, but I'm sure this would be pretty simple. When you click the Run Cleaner button, gray out (just like the run cleaner button) the tabs (for the cleaning selection) and also gray out every tab except for the cleaner one. Do the same thing for every other tab that does a job that causes the UI to freeze.

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I much prefer(not that i watch it) the current cursor timer. Enabling/Disabling controls would look ugly in my opinion.

No fate but what we make