File moving and random skips and freezes

Heya, i just noticed something odd... I have the option "move files larger than 500MB to end of disc" enabled. As expected, all larger files are moved to the end of my drive. But if i select a single file (e.g. a specific movie) that's larger than 500MB, it simply connects it to the rest of my files at the start of the disc instead of at the end. I noticed this when i was defragging, saw that it was moving the movie from the middle to the end (where it should be), stopped the defrag, highlighted the movie and then clicked "defrag selected". Instead of to the end, like it was already doing, it moved it to the start now.

I've also noticed that i often have to do a defrag, instantly followed by a second as some files are skipped for some reason during the first, but then defragged/moved during the second go. Yet no programs were closed in the meantime or anything. Background activity of my computer or some bug?

Another bug: when defragging lots of big files (movies), the graphical representation tends to freeze. It says it's moving movie A, then goes to movie B and C, then a bunch of other files, but the highlighted squares don't change anymore. When i pause and unpause it, the highlighting is corrected though.

I think that sums up all my bugs... I'm using Win7 32-bit on a laptop, all drivers and stuff up-to-date, latest Defraggler version. [slightly off-topic]When's Speccy coming out? I've been checking the homepage every day for weeks :P And why do you guys use Pardus (the online game) smilies on this forum, lol?[/off-topic] tongue.png

Oh, and sorry but i just have to go totally off-topic here: how does your forum know my gravatar account before i even set it? blink.gif

Piriform team, you guys just keep amazing me. smile.png Keep up the great programming, it rocks