Deleting cookies

pjc16wg

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but I can not find a reference to it.

I am cleaning up the PC using C-Cleaner. I have some cookies I want to keep and some I want to delete. The cookies check box is checked. Then in Options > Settings > Cookies I have specified the cookies to delete and cookies to keep. I have run the cleaner. But there is still a great long list of cookies in the cookies to delete box. Does this mean that cookies have not in fact been deleted; or that they have been deleted but that C-Cleaner is still recording them?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

:rolleyes:

Hi pjc16wg, and welcome to the forum.

The cookies that are still in the Cookies to Delete column may be flash cookies.

Do you have the box checked for flash player?

Cleaner -> Applications -> Multimedia -> Adobe Flash Player.

If you're using Firefox, it may be under Firefox as a plugin.

You can left click on each cookie in the column, then look at the bottom of the column to see the browser and or if it's a flash cookie.

Thank you this helped me with the same problem.

hello i have the same problem,on the left site of ce cookie site there are a lot of cookie's standing there and yes i have looked en they are flash cookie's now i wont to have a clear list,how can i delete them fron this list??thank you.

hello i have the same problem,on the left site of ce cookie site there are a lot of cookie's standing there and yes i have looked en they are flash cookie's now i wont to have a clear list,how can i delete them fron this list??thank you.

Did you follow the suggestion I made in my first post?

Do you have the box checked for flash player?

Cleaner -> Applications -> Multimedia -> Adobe Flash Player.

If you're using Firefox, it may be under Firefox as a plugin.

If your having a problem deleting flash cookies, please list your browser and operating system.

Did you follow the suggestion I made in my first post?

If your having a problem deleting flash cookies, please list your browser and operating system.

sorry i made a mess of it i believe this is the first time on this forum,yes i follewd your suggestions and i found it i did not now to tip on the flash player optie,no everithing is clear thank you verry much