CCleaner Delete Junctions

nicolyon

Hello,

if found that this line in the config file delete my juctions that i have created in : C:\Documents and settings\nicolas\Documents

Include1=PATH|C:\Documents and Settings\nicolas\|*.rdbkp

i use the juction.exe from sysinternals

See you.

No has i say the file pattern to be deleted is in c:\Documents and Settings\nicolas\*.rdtmp

And it delete the junction directories who are in C:\Documents and settings\nicolas\Documents\

The junctions is Images, Musiques, T?l?chargements and also it delete empty directory named tmp that made mistake with SubVersion

The line starting "Include1=PATH" is ONLY added to the config file when YOU add an include file in CCleaner. As I said, go to CCleaner's Options, Include section and delete "C:\Documents and Settings\nicolas\|*.rdbkp"

And it delete the junction directories who are in C:\Documents and settings\nicolas\Documents\

The junctions is Images, Musiques, T?l?chargements and also it delete empty directory named tmp that made mistake with SubVersion

That is a separate issue I think, I have no experience of Junctions though and don't really understand what you're getting at so maybe someone else can give some idea with that

The line starting "Include1=PATH" is ONLY added to the config file when YOU add an include file in CCleaner. As I said, go to CCleaner's Options, Include section and delete "C:\Documents and Settings\nicolas\|*.rdbkp"

That is a separate issue I think, I have no experience of Junctions though and don't really understand what you're getting at so maybe someone else can give some idea with that

Yes i know for the include ;o)

i want delete file with this pattern in C:\Documents and settings\nicolas

but this delete junction that are in subdirectory my problem si the delete of the junction

sorry for my poor explanation i'm french

• Moderators

A previous discussion concerning "Junctions":

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showto...st&p=138973

I hope this may help, or maybe a fellow Junction user may chip in as I wouldn't even hazard a guess on this one.

EDIT: Your English is fine nicolyon, it's our lack of knowledge of, or experience with, Junctions.

Welcome to Piriform by the way.