Oooops....

Notwop

• Moderators

Hi Notwop, and welcome to Piriform.

You don't need to as CCleaner only runs a programs own uninstaller. It should still be in add/remove programs from where you can uninstall it.

The uninstall feature in CCleaner is there mainly as a quick way to access the uninstall list. Windows is painfully slow at populating that list.

Hope that helps.

Dude, If you choose "Delete Entry" then it'll remove the entry from Registry so it won't come in Windows Add/Remove programs. If you want to uninstall the program just find the installation folder of mysearchweb in program files folder and run Uninstall exe in that. If you are not sure where to find that, just download and install again. It may ask you to uninstall since it's already installed. if it didn't ask to uninstall then just install and open CCleaner. Now you'll find the entry. Just Click "Uninstall".. There you go..

I was about to un-install mywebsearch from my programs list and I accidentally clicked the "Delete Entry" tab rather than "Uninstall".... How do I get mywebsearch back into my programs list?

Thanks.