CCleaner not deleting browsing history

PGC

Hi! Some days ago I updated my CCleaner to the last version, but now, it doesn?t delete the firefox browsing history. I tried everything, I reinstalled it and checked the settings, but nothing changed.

Could you help me please?

Thank you for your time!

PS: I?m using WinVista SP2.

Hi! Some days ago I updated my CCleaner to the last version, but now, it doesn?t delete the firefox browsing history. I tried everything, I reinstalled it and checked the settings, but nothing changed.

Could you help me please?

Thank you for your time!

PS: I?m using WinVista SP2.

FYI,

If case you didn't already know you can set FF to clear private data (Browsing history included) every time you exit FF.

That or just manually clear. You can customize what's in private data by going to OPTIONS then PRIVACY then SETTINGS. Check off what you want cleared.

FYI,

If case you didn't already know you can set FF to clear private data (Browsing history included) every time you exit FF.

That or just manually clear. You can customize what's in private data by going to OPTIONS then PRIVACY then SETTINGS. Check off what you want cleared.

Yes, I know it, but CCleaner should do that.

Greetings!

The top 4 check marks under firefox are checked?

It is definetly the history dropping down in the url bar and not book marks? (may sound silly but it's just a step to check)

Does ccleane rlist it in analyze? if so then what does the log say when finished? does it list ff traces as being deleted?

No fate but what we make