Firefox Downloads

dgdelafb

Well first of all hello and sorry for not reading the pinned topics and/or FAQ but I don't know if any of you had this problem.

Today I was downloading the MMORPG CABAL Online from FilePlanet on my web browser Firefox (Newest update one and no beta).

I had the download window opened and as the download is about 2gb I decided to clean my laptop, so I did that, on the cleaner it metioned that i needed to close Firefox in order to clear the files related to the program which I denied and the cleaner kept clearing other files. After ending and saw that Firefox wasn't cleaned, because I refused to because I was downloading, so I thought that the option Clear Download List wouldn't affect the percentage of dowloading of my file. So I ran the cleaner again and cleaned out Firefox and when I ran back Firefox and pushed Ctrl+J to pop out the download list, I saw it was really cleared, but when I opened my downloads folder, the Cabal setup(0kb) and the Cabal setup.PART(600kb) were there and not in my download list... So I thought the most common thing, download it again from the exactly the same place, but no. :/. After that I tried to open the .PART extention with Google Chrome wich result in a fail.

How can I continue downloading the file?

Regards

-Daniel

So I thought the most common thing, download it again from the exactly the same place, but no.

Why, what happens? Have you tried deleting the two related files you mentioned and running CCleaner with Firefox closed, then try the download again.