Registry reports "no registry errors"

isthatniko

Hi -

when 1st started using the registry everytime i used it I would have errors to clean up, Everytime, Now I am getting a "0 errors" for the last several runs of the registry. I don't think this is right. I use search and destroy - Micro Security Essentials - Comodo - , as well as comodo firewall and tea timer Everything IS running just a tad slower but what else can i run? Not sure if I should restore back to a certain point, (maybe before the registry no error thing), if someone could advise me that would be great.

respectfully,

Niko

It could very well mean that there are no errors :huh:

CCleaners registry cleaner is a "safe" cleaner, in that while it may return fewer results than some others, its more likely you can remove them with no issues thats not to say always, so be sure to make backups.

It could very well mean that there are no errors :huh:

CCleaners registry cleaner is a "safe" cleaner, in that while it may return fewer results than some others, its more likely you can remove them with no issues thats not to say always, so be sure to make backups.

Wonderful, just was not sure. Thank you very much.

Are there any tools available to ensure CCleaner is running as it should?

If not, does it ever make sense to uninstall then reinstall CCcleaner???

I'm kind of a novice, and I just want to be a safe as possible, I appreciate your patience.

Niko