Zone-Modell, up2date filelist

---!

O&O Defrag 12s Zone modell sounds pretty intresting to me (even thou the large files to the end-idea was stolen from defraggler ^^). So I was wondering, if defraggler could implement some kind of this, too - split the disk into boot-files (maybe ordered in booting-chronologic order?), followed by System files, installed Software, Userdata and then "the other stuff"

I'd also like to have the filelist openable and up2date during defrag process, would be a relly nice status view

rock on!

O&O Defrag 12s Zone modell sounds pretty intresting to me (even thou the large files to the end-idea was stolen from defraggler ^^). So I was wondering, if defraggler could implement some kind of this, too - split the disk into boot-files (maybe ordered in booting-chronologic order?), followed by System files, installed Software, Userdata and then "the other stuff"

I'd also like to have the filelist openable and up2date during defrag process, would be a relly nice status view

rock on!

Sounds like an option for extremely advanced users! Defraggler would get itself an expert mode. :P

Sounds like an option for extremely advanced users! Defraggler would get itself an expert mode. :P

well, not a expert mode - just zone-model on/off. defraggler itself can configure those zones, just giving the ability to modify.