CCleaner against Firefox

Bluemate

Hi,

First would like to say that i'm using CCleaner since years and find it VERy good and usefull.

Now i've seen a missing performance in cleaning Firefox old data and keepind our privacy safe.

Since Firefox does NOT have a function to clean the history of the "Address Bar" i've used CCleaner but CCleaner as well does not clean the address bar history of firefox :-(

This mean that even after a good cleaning, anybody going on your PC and simply typing www. in the address bar will see all what you have visited in the past.

Any help on that matter ? Is it an improvement which will come ?

Regards

B.

Since Firefox does NOT have a function to clean the history of the "Address Bar" i've used CCleaner but CCleaner as well does not clean the address bar history of firefox :-(

FF & CC both clear the history <_<

2lbf24n.jpg

No fate but what we make

and if your paranoid, or up to no good, use the Private Browsing mode under "Tools" in firefox.

ISP can still see what you are up to

No fate but what we make

Sorry, I wasn't disagreeing,

I was going to write a large convoluted reply and thought just to end it with a laugh..

eg:

So even if the OP gets around the isp watching, there will always be something else.

I advise he stop using all forms of communication and put his PC in a safe, put in in a compactor, burn it, put all ash/bits in a vat of acid,

then poor liquid in 32 different locations in the ocean (preferably somewhere the greenies aren't watching and it isn't illegal.)

and even then it's probably all recoded via satellite surveillance, and placed on google maps lol

fireryone