Ccleaner results window and RegKey cleaning

ady4um

Short suggestion description:

I think Ccleaner results window should display not only bytes to delete / bytes deleted, but also the information about RegKey cleaning when cleaning Windows and Applications, including those added using winapp2.ini and similar ini's.

Now, the Full suggestion description:

I used winapp2.ini to add an additional application to clean.

There are only RegKey items to clean this particular app.

No files are part of the clean process.

When I analyze the app in Ccleaner, the result window shows zero bites to clean (which is correct). There is no text about the RegKey cleaning. I have to open the registry and double-check that the keys were successfully deleted.

Moreover, when the results window shows just "zero bytes to clean", this message gives the false sensation that there is no need to perform the cleaning process.

Finally, when the results window shows just "zero bytes *were* clean", this message gives the false sensation that nothing was cleaned.

Actually, in both cases the user does not really know if something can be, or was, cleaned (in the registry), or if the " Detect= " line in winapp2.ini result was false.

So,

a_ " Detect= " line is false, or

b_ No registry keys to clean, or

c_ Registry keys were successfully clean

all three possible real results display the same in Ccleaner (that is, just information about files, but no information at all about registry keys).

Of course, a fourth possible real result could be that sth went wrong while trying to clean registry keys, but this possibility is not in the scope of this suggestion.

I think Ccleaner results window should display not only bytes to delete / bytes deleted, but also the information about RegKey cleaning when cleaning Windows and Applications, including those added using winapp2.ini and similar ini's.

I hope this suggestion could be implemented in the near future.

Thank you in advance.