log column

ady4um

When performing "ANALIZE", the results are displayed as (first) ITEM (then) SIZE in each row of the results list. By ITEM I mean "file" or "registry key" or whatever ccleaner is listing.

I would like to suggest to add an option to invert this sort, as in (first) SIZE (then) ITEM. I mean in each row, first display the SIZE and then the ITEM to its right.

Pros:

-When saving the list as a text file, it will be easer to "convert" it to a CSV file.

-Since the SIZE info is just a few characters long, but the ITEM (name) length is very variable and longer than the SIZE, IMHO it would be easer to read the list.

-Easier to find "big/heavy" items so to clear them (Sometimes I do not want to just clear the whole list, but only some specific items, maybe manually, by using ccleaner's results).

Cons:

Well, comparing to the current display, I can't see any cons. So if the devs would like to implement this change as the "default" display (instead of adding an option), that's fine with me (and I suppose it would be even easier to implement).

Thank you in advance.