suggestions for the development of CCleaner

emule654

Hello

first I congratulate Piriform and all Developers for this software CCleaner and I say for them Thank's.

I love very very CCleaner so I suggest some options for CCleaner and I think they are too important for this very beautiful software :

1- A button to refresh the list of programs

installed on the computer (very important when ccleaner is running and a new program is installed

or a program is uninstalled ) this option solve the problem of exit and return to program again for refreshing the list of programs installed on the computer

2- In the column of startup we can add a button that allows you to add a

program at startup (very useful)

3- Finally in the column System Restore we can add too some buttons that allows to restore a System restore point

If you have like any idea just tell me by an answer in this subject and I will be very happy that you look in my suggestions

and sorry for my bad english

1. You can just click on some other tab and go back to the uninstaller. (works for me)

2. I suggested the same thing some time ago.

3. Hm.

Hello

My friend I thank that the first suggestion is very important why not ?

why you will have to go to other tab or something like that (exit of the program) this little buton can solve the problem

thank's for you answer

first I congratulate Piriform and all Developers for this software CCleaner and I say for them Thank's.

I second that!

Edited by dallas7
"Machines making machines. How perverse." -C3PO

http://download.sysinternals.com/Files/Autoruns.zip is tiny utility, created by Microsoft, just 570 kB, no install needed

alternate way is adding program's icon into autostart directory (C:\Documents and Settings\Username-or-All-users\Start menu\All Pograms\Startup)

maybe autostarts and registry cleaners should be separate

Do not post links to direct downloads! :)

Simplicity is hard.