Passwords

grandmasal2

If you mean internet site passwords:

- passwords saved in cookies are deleted if you clean cookies without protecting them using 'Cookies to save'.

- passwords saved in IE Autocomplete Form History, Firefox Saved Form Information, etc. are deleted if selected for cleaning.

• 2 weeks later...

- passwords saved in cookies are deleted if you clean cookies without protecting them using 'Cookies to save'.

- passwords saved in IE Autocomplete Form History, Firefox Saved Form Information, etc. are deleted if selected for cleaning.

I mean passwords to get into programs.

I mean passwords to get into programs.

saved passwords is un checked by default. But thats for website logins.

I have no idea what you mean by saved password for programs. can you explain a bit more what you are on about.

No fate but what we make

I'm glad I came over! I just came back from saving my cookies for the sites I wanted to not have to use a password for. I don't know if it's going to work yet, as I just did it.

But the process was very easy and I'm extremly hopeful my computer will be back to normal again, yoohoo!!!