Some kind of problem with v2.19.901

Hello, I have been using CCleaner for years now and this is the first time I had a problem like this, so I am bring it to your attention to see if it can be somehow fixed. Yesterday I downloaded the latest version of CCleaner from www.filehippo.com (v2.19.901), my last version was from end of 2008, so the update was necessary. Anyway, after updating to the latest version I did the basic analyse and run cleanup (all the boxes that were checked were in the default setting). After doing so I did my daily internet activities, everything seemed to be ok until I went to YouTube, once there, I tried to sign in (many times) and for some reason it won't sign me in, meaning that once i put my login and password, it goes to the next page and tells me to add youtube to google, I press add, and nothing happens, once I back track to see if I was logged in it doesn't do it. I know it's something with CCleaner, because I tried to get on youtube with by brother's computer, I signed it and it works.

Can you please help me with this problem, I have a big youtube account where I update things on my page almost everyday, thus the importance of this topic.

Thank you in advance!

John

Last week Youtube made changes in log in system. If you are already logged in on Google site, your Youtube account will be automatically linked to you Google account.

I don't see why they are doing this, but was very frustrating for me.

I was having 2 Youtube accounts, one linked to my Google account, and another one not linked. When I was trying to log in with my "not linked" account (used daily) I was automatically logged on my "linked to Google" account for no reason (even if I wasn't logged on Google).

The solution for me was to delete my old account (linked to Google) and only after that I was able to log in with my daily Youtube account.

I don't know if you are in the same situation, but this might help. If I wasn't clear enough please ask me for details and I will answer as quick as I can.

Hello, I have been using CCleaner for years now and this is the first time I had a problem like this, so I am bring it to your attention to see if it can be somehow fixed. Yesterday I downloaded the latest version of CCleaner from www.filehippo.com (v2.19.901), my last version was from end of 2008, so the update was necessary. Anyway, after updating to the latest version I did the basic analyse and run cleanup (all the boxes that were checked were in the default setting). After doing so I did my daily internet activities, everything seemed to be ok until I went to YouTube, once there, I tried to sign in (many times) and for some reason it won't sign me in, meaning that once i put my login and password, it goes to the next page and tells me to add youtube to google, I press add, and nothing happens, once I back track to see if I was logged in it doesn't do it. I know it's something with CCleaner, because I tried to get on youtube with by brother's computer, I signed it and it works.

Can you please help me with this problem, I have a big youtube account where I update things on my page almost everyday, thus the importance of this topic.

Thank you in advance!

John

All working here fine, just put your usual password in, Google are now using an https sign in that means you cant store the password in FF to log in, I can log in using FF 3.0.10 on Vista after using CCleaner 2.19.901 and it works fine, clear your cache and try again maybe, or remove your password for youtube from FF if you have it stored there and try that.

All working here fine, just put your usual password in, Google are now using an https sign in that means you cant store the password in FF to log in, I can log in using FF 3.0.10 on Vista after using CCleaner 2.19.901 and it works fine, clear your cache and try again maybe, or remove your password for youtube from FF if you have it stored there and try that.

Thanks so much...IT WORKED...all I had to do was to delete my password from FF options/saved passwords