ZA Free and CCleaner Question

scott7876

Hi All:

Anyone know how to fix this isue I am having with Zone Alarm free and CCleaner: It seems that after I run CCleaner, my ZA gives me a pop up with a message that the program I am trying to run (such as Spware blaster or MS antispyware) is trying to access the internet. I check the box on ZA that should let the program access the internet in the future, but after I run a CCleaner session, it comes back again. I don't seem to remember having this problem in the past, with previous versions of CCleaner. I unchecked the ZA logs box, but that was't it. Is there a box I need to uncheck in CCleaner that will prevent this?

Thanks!

Scott

What does the box that ZA pops up say? Does it actually say CCleaner or does it just happen after running CCleaner?

Well, maybe I am on the wrong track here. The ZA popup says "the program has changed since it's last check" It doesn't say CCleaner, it has the name of the specific program I am trying to run, ie MS antispyware, or Spyware blaster, etc. It seems now that it might not be related to CCleaner, as it seems to happen after I reboot. Not sure what is happening here!

Scott