Relative path support

mr don

I love CCleaner.

But when I want to add some custom file paths to CCleaner, I am restricted to using a hard path such as C:\Documents and Settings\Donald\Application Data\Browzar

The problem with this, is if I want to run CCleaner portably to remove a certain folder in the application directory, almost everyone uses a different name!

So the next time, instead of Donald, it could be Chris, or Pam, etc etc.

XP offers relative paths where you could type %appdata%/Browzar and it would automatically go to the correct place reguardless of user name! I wish that CCleaner would support relative paths in the custom path cleaner, as it would make it so much easier!

I will provide a list of relative paths that I know so that you can add them if you wish, to CCleaner.

Thank you so much for your program & for listening to people like me!

%USERPROFILE%

%SYSTEMROOT%

%HOMEDRIVE%

%WINDIR%

%Temp%

As you can see below, most all of the main folders you will need to access will involved just using the %USERPROFILE% command, coupled with a backslash & the folder you want to go to, so if you just add that one alone, it will make it possible to do almost anything!

%USERPROFILE%\Desktop

%USERPROFILE%\Application Data

%USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files

%USERPROFILE%\Cookies

%USERPROFILE%\Desktop

%USERPROFILE%\Favorites

%USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\History

%USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data

%USERPROFILE%\Local Settings

%USERPROFILE%\NetHood

%USERPROFILE%\My Documents

%USERPROFILE%\PrintHood

%USERPROFILE%\Start Menu\Programs

%USERPROFILE%\SendTo

%USERPROFILE%\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

%USERPROFILE%\Templates

%USERPROFILE%\Start Menu

%SYSTEMROOT%\system32

%HOMEDRIVE%

%WINDIR%

If you fix this, it will make me very, very happy because I am so tired of having to manually delete the same folders on different computers over and over, such as DVDFAB movie folder, etc.

Thanks so much!

P.S. Also, sometimes instead of cleaning out a folder, I wish there is a way to delete the whole folder. For example, you want to delete something off the start menu, but if you try to add the start menu folder, CCleaner will try to delete all the shortcuts IN the start menu. Not good at all for certain folders!