Windows 7

Philip Brampton

Hi,

I am running Windows 7, and just tried it as it is not my primary operating system.

Having run the latest build of ccleaner with standard configuration (2.17.853) and cleaning, I could still access the gadgets page and also add new ones to the desktop as expected.

Please let me know which build of Win7 you are using, is it the official beta 7000?

Regards

Davy

Hi,

I am running Windows 7, and just tried it as it is not my primary operating system.

Having run the latest build of ccleaner with standard configuration (2.17.853) and cleaning, I could still access the gadgets page and also add new ones to the desktop as expected.

Please let me know which build of Win7 you are using, is it the official beta 7000?

Regards

Davy

Thanks for your interest.

i have the official beta 7000

Thanks for your interest.

i have the official beta 7000

I should also add i used the latest version of Ccleaner(2.17.853)

I tried to run Ccleaner twice and after time "Gadgets" could not be opened and i had to use " system restore" to return my computer to a fully operational state.

regards

I should also add i used the latest version of Ccleaner(2.17.853)

I tried to run Ccleaner twice and after time "Gadgets" could not be opened and i had to use " system restore" to return my computer to a fully operational state.

regards

Strange. Did you change the default configuration, e.g. add some includes?

I just unticked "empty recycle bin"

I can add that I am also running Win 7 Beta 1 on two systems with the latest version of CCleaner and encountered only one minor problem:

- Moving up from a MS Vista machine with CCleaner installed prior all settings are migrated with it correctly

- Installing MS Win 7 Beta 1 on PC replacing (not upgrading) WinXP and installing CCleaner anew, the Recycle Bin integration is not performed.

But, not problems with accessing gadgets or adding new ones on either machine.

Joe