What to uncheck to skip a group of 'Internet, Sun Java' files

Markl66

I want to skip a group of files when running cccleaner. CCleaner says it is scanning 'Internet-SunJava'

C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\10\108c4cca-6ad7cb01 45.48KB

C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\10\108c4cca-6ad7cb01.idx 376 bytes

C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\10\1098e40a-23ddacb4 45.65KB

I have unchecked all of the Internet Explorer check boxes and the Temp files check boxes. CCleaner is still scanning these files.

Also when I wanted to copy the file name CCleaner would not copy the file to the clipb oard. It gives me the option to save the file name to a 'text file'. Then I had to find and open the 'Notepad' to find the file, and then copy the file name from there. Seems way to cumbersone to me.

So again how do I tell CCleaner to skip checking these Java files? They are files that Internet Explorer is downloading in a Java window. I want to keep them on my system.

Thanks, Mark

Welcome Mark

Look in the Applications tab then Internet then un-check Sun Java

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user