Cookies skipped

Klaatu

Under the Cleaner tab, even though I checked Cookies for both IE 6 and 7 and Firefox 3.04, a bunch remain under the "Cookies to delete" tab after running Cleaner.

post-25392-1229464320_thumb.png

Is CCleaner looking in the wrong folders? Thanks.

I seem to be getting the same problem, can anyone help.

dodgygeezer.

B)B)B)

"I'll Think of Something""

I seem to be getting the same problem, can anyone help.

dodgygeezer.

B)B)B)

Hello guys,

You both are going to have to use Firefox to handle Firefox "cookies" in Firefox 3.0.4 cookies options.

As far as I can tell those are what you see in the "Cookies to delete list".

Internet Explorer "cookies" should be handled properly by CCleaner the same as before.

Coming close to the end of the month and "maybe" a new version of CCleaner will clear this.

Good luck,

:) davey

Hello guys,

You both are going to have to use Firefox to handle Firefox "cookies" in Firefox 3.0.4 cookies options.

As far as I can tell those are what you see in the "Cookies to delete list".

Internet Explorer "cookies" should be handled properly by CCleaner the same as before.

Coming close to the end of the month and "maybe" a new version of CCleaner will clear this.

Good luck,

:) davey

Set FF 3.04 to clear cookies, closed browser, re-opened and found no cookies. Ran CC 2.14.763 and found cookies in .gif above still there. What folder is CC looking in?

I run both XP SP3 and Vista Premium SP1, BTW. Thanks.

After studying CC Cleaner>Applications again, noticed Opera cookies deletion option wasn't checked so did that, analyzed and found cookies to clean (.gif above) were actually all Opera cookies!

So it appears CC is looking correct folders. My apologies for wasting the responder's time.

After studying CC Cleaner>Applications again, noticed Opera cookies deletion option wasn't checked so did that, analyzed and found cookies to clean (.gif above) were actually all Opera cookies!

So it appears CC is looking correct folders. My apologies for wasting the responder's time.

No waste of time at all. Posts such as yours provide valuable information. So does your reply, which is greatly appreciated.

Thank you, :) davey