Foreign Versions of CC Cleaner.

Asdagadget

:rolleyes: Hi there, I have only just joined this Forum and this is my first "post". I have an elderly (yes.. even older than I am . . . he's nearly 80) non-computer-orientated friend in Germany whose PC is getting slower and slower. I am sure that a "zap" with the CC Cleaner will go a long way to "sorting him out", but will find it a bit difficult to "talk" him through the English version. Is there a German-language free download ? Details, please, if there is one, and I'll pass it on to him. :unsure:

Thanks,

Asdagadget

:rolleyes: Hi there, I have only just joined this Forum and this is my first "post". I have an elderly (yes.. even older than I am . . . he's nearly 80) non-computer-orientated friend in Germany whose PC is getting slower and slower. I am sure that a "zap" with the CC Cleaner will go a long way to "sorting him out", but will find it a bit difficult to "talk" him through the English version. Is there a German-language free download ? Details, please, if there is one, and I'll pass it on to him. :unsure:

Thanks,

Asdagadget