Google chrome could not load pages correctly after running latest CCleaner

versace

Many pages could not be loaded by google chrome, after running the latest version (2.12.660) e.g. chrome reports a problem when login Yahoo mail.

When using another user to run Google chrome, the page could be displayed correctly.

Please help.

Will bookmarks be saved? The only reason that I haven't tried to reinstall Chrome yet is that I don't want to risk all bookmarks being deleted.

Hello RUJa,

There is a Back up Program available for Google Chrome "Profiles".

Check out this thread.

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?s=&amp...st&p=116102

Best wishes,

:) davey

Thanks davey! First I reinstalled Chrome and then restored my profile using the tool you linked to. But the same problem occured :\ I then went into my C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome folder and deleted COOKIES and PREFERENCES files and now it works :) I don't really know what the consequenses are except that it now works and my bookmarks are still intact ;)

Thanks davey! First I reinstalled Chrome and then restored my profile using the tool you linked to. But the same problem occured :\ I then went into my C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome folder and deleted COOKIES and PREFERENCES files and now it works :) I don't really know what the consequenses are except that it now works and my bookmarks are still intact ;)

Hi RUja,

I am glad you have it working.

Once you get all your bookmarks, preferences, etc setup then I guess you will back them up.

How often do you plan to do this ?

Also when you use that program to restore your "Profile" let us know the results.

Thanks, :) davey