cleaner did not help my problem

mmebill

<_< I purchased a cake decorating video. when trying to use it the URI for this is missing or not a patch. I checked adobe site NO HELP!! The reader will work on some files ok. I tried to upgrade, can not, nor may I uninstall this version .Hence the purchase of CCleaner. It will not work to delete the reader either.I get the same error patch may not be avaliable. See adobe website which is no help. I need advice PLEASE!!!

THANK YOU,

<_< I purchased a cake decorating video. when trying to use it the URI for this is missing or not a patch. I checked adobe site NO HELP!! The reader will work on some files ok. I tried to upgrade, can not, nor may I uninstall this version .Hence the purchase of CCleaner. It will not work to delete the reader either.I get the same error patch may not be avaliable. See adobe website which is no help. I need advice PLEASE!!!

THANK YOU,

Hi mmebill,

Welcome to the forum !!! :D

We love cake and cake makers.

Yes, youhave an old version of Adobe .

We will help you with that later.

What you need is a good PDF Reader and many members on this forum use it. So you know it must be good. It is easy to install and small so it doesn't eat up your disk space either.

Plus it is free !

It is called Foxit Reader 2.3 for Windows

http://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf/rd_intro.php

Get it and install it and use it. It does everything that other Readers do.

Go decorate that cake and come back and I will tell you how to use CCleaner also.

That cake is waiting.

Good luck,

:) davey

P.S. To save you time and headache just click on Download on the right hand side of the web page.

Edited by davey