Plugin to launch CCleaner from Firefox?

gigglesam1

New user here (please be patient) and so far CCleaner seems like a great product. However, was curious if there was any future option or firefox plugin to launch CCleaner when I closed Firefox? There is a product that does have this option called IE Privacy Keeper that does launch when closing either IE or FF but I would rather use CCleaner. Anyone? thanks

New user here (please be patient) and so far CCleaner seems like a great product. However, was curious if there was any future option or firefox plugin to launch CCleaner when I closed Firefox? There is a product that does have this option called IE Privacy Keeper that does launch when closing either IE or FF but I would rather use CCleaner. Anyone? thanks

Hi Sam,

One never knows but Piriform does have other products in the works.

Wouldn't want to see CCleaner bogged down with more confusing and time conflicting options.

See this link for your solution. http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?s=&amp...st&p=106498

I want CCleaner to be as simple and reliable and fast as possible.

It should be constantly kept in mind that CCleaner is used by millions of users who want just this.

CCleaner's tasks are serious maintenance tasks and as such it should be kept out of the normal flow of daily surfing and such.

It's job involves more than just cleaning one area such as Internet data.

This data is very valuable to the user and increasing the chances of cleaning at the wrong time can create serious consequences.

CCleaner must be run as a separate job with no other programs running to avoid reduced cleaning, slow downs, possible data loss and or problems.

Best wishes,

:) davey

http://www.ccleanerbeginnersguide.com/ CCleaner Beginner's Guide.com