Multiple profile cleaner

I've been using CCleaner for a number of years now, great stuff you have here. I was wondering if there is going to be in the near future a version that will clean multiple profiles at the same time or is there a switch that I can add.

Anthony

I second the request for the ability to clean multiple user profiles, especially when running CCleaner from an admin account. With a wife and three kids, it would be nice to be able to clean every user profile at once when I sit down once a month and do my pc maintenance.

I second the request for the ability to clean multiple user profiles, especially when running CCleaner from an admin account. With a wife and three kids, it would be nice to be able to clean every user profile at once when I sit down once a month and do my pc maintenance.
What operating system are you using?

Is it possible to create a Logout script that could be run when they Logout like in XP Pro?

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

My solution is to make a HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Windows Run entry for CCleaner.exe /auto - also make CCleaner save settings to an INI file instead of the Windows Registry.

Once ANY user logs in, CCleaner will clean their PC according to settings set in the INI file.

Great stuff!

Save the text in underline to a.reg and then run the file, allow Windows to merge and it's done. Then, go to CCleaner's Settings (under Advanced I think) and choose to save to INI file.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]

"CCleaner"="\"C:\\Program Files\\CCleaner\\CCleaner.exe\" /auto"