Remember user choice of checked boxes in Cleaner

Hello,

CCleaner is great software.

I would just like to suggest a small but, TMHO, useful enhancement for the Cleaner part:

Most people don't know by heart what every single checkbox stands for.

For instance, at first sight it wasn?t really obvious to me that ? Start Menu Shortcuts ? means ? Only all OBSOLETE Menu Shortcuts ?.

Just as I did, people might first try the Cleaner out with just one check at a time to find out WHAT would be deleted thru checking that particular box. Then, once people know WHAT every box stands for and WHAT they want to keep and WHAT they want to clean, it would be nice to be able to let the Cleaner remember these user choices.

Thus, it should be possible to have a kind of ? User choice checked ? option on all top level check boxes (Internet Explorer, Windows Explorer, System, Advanced, and the same for the Application top levels), so that :

- unchecked means no action here;

- checked means check all underlying boxes (as currently);

- user choice checked ? check all underlying boxes the user had previously selected.

With such a feature, any user would only have to learn in once about how to use the cleaner. Every time after that he would just check the appropriate top level boxes to have the Cleaner do HIS job.

Thanks for the software as it is already. It is great but why not make it even greater ?

Best regards,

Ronald from Paris