New desirable features

Rdrk

Hello:

I would like to suggest to the developpers the following features in future versions for Windows:

1.- Command line switches for running the built in registry cleaner (I could not fin any, even when I use /AUTO in my batch files).

2.- Since CCleaner has different ways to overwrite (delete) info on the Hard Disk, I suggest a window box to delete or point to delete some protected files that sometimes anti-malware and anti-spyware applications have to delete upon reboot (Example: VIRTUMONDE's DLLs). This could be helpful for advanced users and may has a warning for basic users.

3.- I'd like to execute CCleaner as a screensaver, so when my PC is not in use, CCleaner can run in "screensaver mode" and when it finish, use the settings of any other screensaver of my preference.

4.- I'd like to have CCleaner integrated with Defraggler in a suite for regular use. Also in this case, it may be desirable to have command line switches to run fisrt the CCleaner, then the Registry Cleaner and upon reboot, defraggler in DOS Mode. That would be very nice.

5.- A batch file generator (bat, vbs, wmi) with easy to use and write commands would be very nice and give this suite very flexible cappabilities.

Well, I hope you take this post in consideration and most important: keep CCleaner and the other applications free. I recommend your software to many people.

Best regards,

Rdrk B)