CC Cleaner and cookies

jerry.ledoux

I uncheck the option to delete cookies but, when I go to my regular sites, I have to log in again. Apparently, at least in Vista, CC Cleaner is deleting cookies whether or not you have that option checked. Any suggestions?

Hi Jerry,

You must Uncheck the box Autocomplete Form History. This has more to do with Pasword information than the Cookies do.

You can probably Check the "cookies" box and have them deleted.Some cookies do have some information used to help reconnect but not regarding Password info as you are referring.

Some sites like Yahoo store information in the Flash files.If that matches with your uses you can Uncheck

the box to clean Adobe Flash Player files under Multimedie in The Applications Tab list.You can find out how to Exclude those .sol files in Adobe Flask files later.

Other new users should also keep in mind that the Applications Tab is not processed separately from The Windows Tab list They should be considered together as one complete list.They are all proceessed in one pass of the list of options.

Don't forget a new update to the CCleaner Guide came out Feb. 06,2008.

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=1504

Thanks for taking your time to make a report.Welcome to the forum!!!

Good Luck,

:) davey