Problem with romanian translation

Bogdan Netulescu

Thank you for CCleaner, a very usefull and fast system optimization tool!

Recently, I've walked into a discussion with some CCleaner users on a romanian forum about a small problem regarding romanian translation of the program. Because of this prompt they fear of *all* their computer files being deleted by CCleaner!

http://i32.tinypic.com/11llgjp.jpg

A brief english translation of the message would be: "This process will permanently delete THE files from your system".

Instead, the english version of CCleaner has a message with a different particular reference to *some* files from the system: "This process will permanently delete files from your system".

http://i32.tinypic.com/1673442.jpg

Incorrect translation gives in a path to misinterpretate the features of CCleaner!

Regards,

Bogdan

Perhaps you could provide the correct translation of that phrase?

Yes, I can! I think that the correct romanian translation and adaptation for "This process will permanently delete files from your system. Are you sure you wish to proceed?" is:

"Acest proces va şterge definitiv fişierele bifate din sistemul tău! Eşti sigur că vrei sa continui?"

My translation explicitly refers to the left-checked files that will be deleted from one's system when using CCleaner to clean temporary files, cookies, history etcetera, thus leaving no path to misinterpretate the features of CCleaner and people will not have to worry about their [all] system files being deleted.