CCleaner registry recommends deleting all uninstall

sureshot8

I have been running CCleaner for a while now. Today all of a sudden, CCleaner is telling me that I have a ton of uninstall reference issues. I never got this before and alot of the programs that it is telling me I have problems with are still installed. Is this a software problem? I know I have not uninstalled these programs, how do I fix this issue if there is a problem with my computer and not the software.

Thanks

I have been running CCleaner for a while now. Today all of a sudden, CCleaner is telling me that I have a ton of uninstall reference issues. I never got this before and alot of the programs that it is telling me I have problems with are still installed. Is this a software problem? I know I have not uninstalled these programs, how do I fix this issue if there is a problem with my computer and not the software.

Thanks

I had this problem about a month ago, I'd guess 1 November (as I'm always up to date with CCleaner it would be whatever version was current on that date). I suddenly was faced with dozens, perhaps well over 100 uninstaller reference issues. Stupidly, as I was distracted, I never saved a backup copy and deleted them all. I then found all the uninstaller information etc had vanished from Add/Remove Programs in Windows. The programs were listed but there was no uninstall option, no date last used, frequency of use etc.

I thought it was my computer, but you have had the same problem as me.