HitmanPro (Alles-in-1

fireryone

An interesting freeware that some may find usefull,

especially if no antispyware etc is installed on the machine you are cleaning.

http://www.hitmanpro.nl/hitmanpro/content/view/3/9/lang,en/

Freeware tool Hitman Pro combines the best of both worlds to fight spyware.

Hitman Pro is a freeware tool that combines a number of powerful anti-spyware programs in one integrated solution. In nearly all anti-spyware reviews, the conclusion is that none of the anti-spyware programs removes all spyware. A combination of two programs is recommended.

This is exactly what Hitman Pro does: it combines Ad-Aware SE, SpyBot Search & Destroy, Spy Sweeper, Spyware Doctor, CWShredder, Spyware Blaster, NOD32, Sysclean package. Most of the included programs are freeware. Some of these programs are limited trial editions of commercial programs, and the user can decide to switch these off after the trial period.

In case the user has purchased that program, Hitman Pro will support the full version.

• Downloads and installs automatically well-known anti-spyware programs, such as CWShredder, Ad-Aware, Spybot S&D, Spy Sweeper, Ewido Micro, Spyware Doctor, Spyware Blaster, NOD32, Windows security updates, hotfixes against unpatched security leaks, etc.
  • Downloads automatically the latest updates (this is often a manual task without Hitman Pro).
  • Controls automatically the third-party anti-spyware programs. Scans and removes found threats and protects against malicious ActiveX components.
  • Makes use of (if applicable) purchased versions of commercial anti-spyware programs (such as NOD32, Ad-Aware, Spy Sweeper, Spyware Doctor).
  • Configures the anti-spyware software for optimal results.
  • Generates one comprehensive report and presents the user with a clear picture on contamination and protection.
  • Expert-function for advanced users for full control over the found objects (files, registry keys)

Found it while looking through the digitaldarknet freeware list:

http://www.digitaldarknet.net/thelist/index.php?page=windows

fireryone

• Moderators

It may have been me that posted it. I found that site a while ago on digg.

Its got lots of cool stuff on it so if anyone hasn't looked through it yet you should. :)

I tried hitman a while ago and thought it was kind of a strange program. At the time it didn't even have an english website and the program had really bad english translations so maybe it would be better since if I could understand what its doing. :P