01. CCleaner 2.09.600. I believe it's the full version.
02. I went to CCleaner's webpage and downloaded it through FileHippo
03. Windows XP Service Pack 2
04. The first time I removed it with Windows "Add/Remove" the second with CCleaner
05. I have Firefox 220.127.116.11. I believe an update downloaded yesterday or today and Internet Explorer 7
06. The toolbar never appeared because what happened is, when I install CCleaner I always put next and forget to uncheck that option. But after I realize my mistake I uninstall it. I mean it may have appeared but I never checked.
07. I believe my Windows is up to date
08. I mean this, I'll try my best because I speak spanish, I know english but it's hard to explain technical stuff. If for example, I double click on the My PC Icon. It loads and then the lower toolbar, I believe it's the taskbar, where the open programs show up, the clock, etc, disappears. And some things show up that weren't there, for example, I don't have Pando open and it appears.
What bothers me is I can't use Windows Explorer or My PC. I just tried and it happens with Control Panel.
Last time, I solved it with System Restore, on thursday. I didn't think it was CCleaner, I've used it for so long and never had any issues, I thought it could be a virus or spyware. But after System Restore it was all ok until I opened CCleaner. I had an old version of CCleaner (because of System Restore) so it said I could update. So I reinstalled the one I downloaded and the same problem appeared. I tried System Restore but I can't get to a previous point :-S