Firefox Recently Closed Tabs

indaheezy

Hi all,

Big fan of Ccleaner, use it all the time. Very much appreciate some enhancements in the last few releases!

I am running Windows 7 64 bit and Firefox 3.6.8. I closed my browser, ran CCleaner, and opened the browser back up. Under History -> Recently Closed Tabs and Recently Closed Windows, it still showed sites I had been browsing and closed the window.

Should CCleaner be clearing these as well?

Thanks again!

Hi all,

Big fan of Ccleaner, use it all the time. Very much appreciate some enhancements in the last few releases!

I am running Windows 7 64 bit and Firefox 3.6.8. I closed my browser, ran CCleaner, and opened the browser back up. Under History -> Recently Closed Tabs and Recently Closed Windows, it still showed sites I had been browsing and closed the window.

Should CCleaner be clearing these as well?

Thanks again!

Amen! Thanks for noticing that! I use Firefox 3.6.8 as well. I will have to test to see what happens.

If this doesn't remove it, it definitely does need fixing.

P.S. I am not sure if they fixed this one yet, but they used to have a problem with Internet Explorer wherein CCleaner would clean everything, but going back under history/search history in IE would pull up all the links (oops!) that you had been surfing!

After you ran the internal Internet Explorer cleaner the first time, the IE7 or IE8 would then be cleaned by CCleaner properly!

Great find! They snuck that one in there & I did not notice!

Hello and welcome to the forums :)

Could this thread be of help to you? -> http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=29473

you're using the newest build of CCleaner, 2.35, 'session' under Firefox is ticked by default. Try unticking it and seeing if the problem persists. :)