Cleaned Temp IE files keeps returning...why?

cromwell1230

I have noticed this about maybe a month already(not too sure when it started but Im sure it was not like this before) wherein whenever I use CCleaner a temporary IE Files of 5mb size keeps returning. Where can I locate this temp IE files that keeps on coming back and how do I get rid of it permanently...without it coming back again. Here's a screenshot of my CCleaner>>>click here. Thanks!

Which OS and which version of IE? Did you used IE between the cleaning and the reappearance of these files?

To get a detailed list of files, in CCleaner, use Options > Advanced > Show detailed log of Internet Explorer temporary files, then run Analyze or Run Cleaner.

To get a detailed list of files, in CCleaner, use Options > Advanced > Show detailed log of Internet Explorer temporary files, then run Analyze or Run Cleaner.

Oh yes...thanks for the tip Glenn! I followed your advise to get a detailed log of Internet Explorer temporary files...it was then that I came to know it is because of the "Suggested Sites" feature of my IE. When I disabled "Suggested Sites" then run CCleaner again I now get zero(0mb) of cleaned items. Again, thanks!